conda Index du Forum
conda
Bienvenue sur le forum officiel de la guilde Conda sur le serveur privé world of warcraft millénium

conda Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [FULL].Europa<Universali-s III ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    conda Index du Forum -> Conda -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deianecl

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL].Europa<Universali-s III Répondre en citant

Europa Universalis III > bit.ly/1OE4KTc

Good,,,thing,,,,tooMost,,of,,EU3's,,settings,,are,,in,,plain,,text,,files,,that,,are,,easily,,changed,,to,,modify,,the,,map,,,historical,,events,,,etcThe,,,,research,,,,that,,,,must,,,,have,,,,gone,,,,into,,,,this,,,,game,,,,is,,,,mind,,,,bogglingI,,,still,,,have,,,know,,,idea,,,what,,,I'm,,,doing,,,at,,,times,,,as,,,at,,,time,,,of,,,writing,,,,I'm,,,still,,,waiting,,,for,,,Henry,,,V,,,to,,,take,,,the,,,throne,,,(King,,,Henry,,,IV,,,just,,,won't,,,die!)Read,,,,More,,,,,,,,Was,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful?,,,,Yes,,,,No,,,,Funny,,,,78,,,,of,,,,87,,,,people,,,,(90%),,,,found,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful,,,,2,,,,1,,,,person,,,,found,,,,this,,,,review,,,,funny,,,,Hemperor,,,,Jasjr,,,,177,,,,products,,,,in,,,,account,,,,4,,,,reviews,,,,Recommended,,,,1,852.3,,,,hrs,,,,on,,,,record,,,,Posted:,,,,30,,,,November,,,,,2013,,,,First,,,,off,,,,,this,,,,game,,,,is,,,,very,,,,complex,,,,and,,,,takes,,,,some,,,,time,,,,to,,,,truly,,,,understand,,,,how,,,,it,,,,worksI,,would,,recommend,,playing,,Victoria,,II,,,Crusader,,Kings,,2,,or,,Hearts,,of,,Iron,,III,,over,,Europa,,Universalis,,III,,,depending,,on,,what,,exactly,,are,,you,,looking,,in,,such,,a,,game,,,because,,EU,,III,,has,,nothing,,special,,about,,itBut,,I,,encourage,,you,,to,,persevere,,because,,it,,is,,well,,worth,,it.Overall,,,words,,cannot,,describe,,how,,incredible,,Europa,,Universalis,,III,,is;,,it,,has,,to,,be,,experiencedOn,,,,May,,,,27,,,,,2010,,,,,a,,,,poll,,,,was,,,,created,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Paradox,,,,forums,,,,by,,,,a,,,,developer,,,,in,,,,which,,,,users,,,,could,,,,vote,,,,for,,,,a,,,,new,,,,expansionRead,,,,More,,,,,,,,Was,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful?,,,,Yes,,,,No,,,,Funny,,,,9,,,,of,,,,10,,,,people,,,,(90%),,,,found,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful,,,,2,,,,people,,,,found,,,,this,,,,review,,,,funny,,,,The,,,,Last,,,,Cookie,,,,159,,,,products,,,,in,,,,account,,,,6,,,,reviews,,,,Recommended,,,,22.2,,,,hrs,,,,on,,,,record,,,,Posted:,,,,10,,,,February,,,,When,,,,I,,,,first,,,,tried,,,,Europa,,,,Universalis,,,,3,,,,,I,,,,got,,,,bored,,,,of,,,,the,,,,game,,,,within,,,,an,,,,hour.Players,,,,can,,,,choose,,,,from,,,,313,,,,nations,,,,to,,,,play,,,,,and,,,,the,,,,game,,,,has,,,,significant,,,,differences,,,,from,,,,EU2Multiplayer,,however,,is,,not,,recommended,,for,,casual,,players,,who,,just,,want,,to,,play,,this,,game,,for,,funOther,,,rebels,,,include,,,colonial,,,rebels,,,in,,,your,,,colonies,,,determined,,,to,,,get,,,representation,,,or,,,independence,,,and,,,reactionary,,,nobles,,,rising,,,up,,,to,,,put,,,the,,,serfs,,,back,,,in,,,their,,,placeIn,,,Nomine,,,includes,,,the,,,following,,,features:Inside,,Mac,,GamesAll,,this,,publication's,,reviews,,Read,,full,,review,,GamingExcellence,,86,,If,,youre,,looking,,for,,a,,deep,,strategy,,title,,,then,,Europa,,Universalis,,III,,is,,likely,,for,,youWhen,,,I,,,am,,,in,,,game,,,i,,,get,,,engrossed,,,in,,,the,,,game,,,and,,,often,,,imagine,,,if,,,I,,,was,,,in,,,charge,,,of,,,the,,,Ming,,,Dynasty,,,or,,,the,,,Duchy,,,of,,,Burgundy.I,,,would,,,recommend,,,EU3,,,to,,,anybody,,,that,,,would,,,want,,,a,,,game,,,that,,,would,,,challenge,,,their,,,ability,,,to,,,run,,,a,,,country,,,through,,,the,,,eras,,,from,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,the,,,middle,,,ages,,,to,,,the,,,post,,,napoleonic,,,eraNavigation,,menu,,Personal,,tools,,Log,,in/create,,account,,Namespaces,,Main,,page,,Discussion,,Variants,,Views,,Read,,View,,source,,View,,history,,More,,Search,,Navigation,,EU3,,Wiki,,Main,,PageParadox,,WikisParadox,,ForumsRecent,,changesRandom,,page,,Tools,,What,,links,,hereRelated,,changesSpecial,,pagesPrintable,,versionPermanent,,linkPage,,information,,The,,wars,,are,,not,,as,,detailed,,and,,do,,not,,require,,much,,thinking,,either,,,this,,isn't,,anything,,like,,Hearts,,of,,Iron,,,where,,the,,player,,is,,challenged,,and,,has,,to,,adapt,,to,,the,,changing,,war,,and,,apply,,appropriate,,tacticsOther,,than,,that,,I,,highly,,recommend,,EU3A,,,great,,,classic,,,for,,,the,,,grand,,,strategy,,,genreExpansion,,,,packs[edit]He,,also,,claimed,,that,,Paradox,,did,,not,,own,,the,,source,,code,,licensed,,to,,him,,,and,,announced,,a,,release,,of,,what,,was,,to,,be,,Magna,,Mundi,,the,,game,,,now,,re-titled,,World,,Stage.[13]Huge,,,fan,,,of,,,eu4,,,but,,,this,,,is,,,just,,,as,,,good,,,,but,,,for,,,people,,,with,,,lower,,,tier,,,computersA,,,sheer,,,joy,,,to,,,play.…,,,Expand,,,0,,,of,,,0,,,users,,,found,,,this,,,helpful,,,XDavidX,,,Nov,,,23,,,,2015,,,10,,,The,,,game,,,is,,,just,,,amazingAnd,,again,,and,,again.I,,felt,,like,,the,,silent,,kid,,that,,sits,,at,,the,,back,,of,,the,,class,,and,,gets,,bullied,,all,,the,,time,,and,,when,,he,,finally,,gets,,fed,,up,,with,,the,,bullies,,he,,rips,,the,,balls,,of,,the,,bully,,and,,feeds,,them,,to,,the,,dogs,,of,,the,,neighborhoodIf,,any,,of,,you,,budding,,warmongers,,,strategy,,fiends,,or,,history,,buffs,,out,,there,,are,,looking,,for,,complete,,control,,,world,,domination,,and,,a,,great,,wargaming,,experience,,,look,,no,,furtherThe,,,game,,,has,,,over,,,300,,,playable,,,countries,,,,including,,,giants,,,like,,,Ming,,,China,,,,regional,,,powers,,,like,,,Bohemia,,,and,,,Kazan,,,,and,,,tiny,,,nations,,,like,,,the,,,MaldivesIt,,,requires,,,patience,,,,as,,,just,,,going,,,on,,,a,,,massive,,,warmongering,,,spree,,,will,,,just,,,end,,,in,,,half,,,the,,,nations,,,on,,,your,,,continent,,,starting,,,a,,,war,,,with,,,you,,,and,,,you,,,nation,,,being,,,excommunicatedJump,,,to:,,,navigation,,,,searchThose,,,lands,,,are,,,mine!,,,I,,,claimed,,,them,,,so,,,we'll,,,kick,,,out,,,the,,,illegals,,,,the,,,rapists,,,,and,,,the,,,drug,,,dealersTechnology,,investment,,is,,important,,in,,the,,long,,run;,,the,,game,,does,,not,,use,,a,,Civ-style,,tech,,tree,,,but,,instead,,has,,several,,different,,technology,,categories,,,which,,unlock,,new,,military,,units,,and,,buildings f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    conda Index du Forum -> Conda -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006